Friday, February 1, 2008

Basketball Scrapbook Pages

Here are some pages that I made for my niece. She is my superstar and I absolutely adore her. I didn't put pics in, I know that my sister will want to do that, but I am excited to see what she does with them.




These pages are available as kits so make sure that you check out the store if you would like one for your favorite baller!

Love is in the air. V-day is less than 2 weeks away and I know that you all are dying to spend time with that special someone. Make sure that you take pics! My hubby and I won't be able to be together because he is away on business but I do plan to send him a big 'ol bouquet of flowers. Wonder what his office mates will think of that? Here is a peek at the new red and pink kits that are in the store:


This is definitely the cutest baby album I have made. The pink polka dot square is raised on pop-dots so that you can slide a pic underneath. 20 pages and a place for birth announcement, souvenir birth certificate and babies footprints. Lovely album.

This page was so much fun to make. It was just what I love to create. It's so intricate and I had so much tearing, inking and glittering to do to get it to look right. Love it. This was made specifically for The Pink House.

Last but not least, here is a pic of my baby on her graduation day. She looks so happy and I certainly could not be more proud of her. If your reading this, love you baby and quit spamming my blog about your R-Cube.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Shere,

When will you post the one for the pink house?? that will be perfect for me and Anthony. I like the baby album too for one of my employees. she is due on valentine's day. I love you:)