Monday, February 11, 2008

Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations Oh My

Here is a small sample of some of the papers and other goodies that have been added to Gifted Memories:









Notice that I said small. We must have put in 25 new items today. Whew. Not only that but we've been listening and the biggest issue out there for a large majority of you is the rising cost of S-H-I-P-P-I-N-G! Well, we heard you and from this day forward, if you purchase $50 or more in the store, your shipping is on us. Totally, completely, 100% free to you. Just check out as you normally would and we will make the adjustment on our end. And as always, if you have a suggestion, concern, observation or request, please feel free to contact us. Our door is always open to you. Look forward to hearing from you.
I will be posting the newest challenge shortly. Have a great evening and blog you later.

No comments :