Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mini-Albums

I have been working on mini-albums today. I love mini-albums. So much bang to the buck. Here is the first one I created. Friendship was on my mind today. Love these bright colors. I will be adding ribbon to the rings.

Here is the second: This album was built accordian style using Bazzill Cardstock and a few sheets of pp and some embellies. It was quick to put together and with a few enforcements, very sturdy! This is the front and the back

And here are a couple of the pages:

Although I do use hand cut and paper pieced elements in all my kits, I sometimes feel the need to use premade ones too (why let a beautiful sticker go to waste?). Right now I am working on a few kits using these delectable stickers from Jolee's:

There will also be 2 wedding kits. One that features the bride and the other that features her bouquet. You will get in these kits the following:

  • high quality paper and cardstock (Basic Grey, Bazzill, My Minds Eye, Creative Imaginations, Webster's Pages just to name a few of the brands that I use regularly)
  • a new, unopened package of stickers
  • instructions with color photo of the completed 2-page layout
  • precut mats and page elements
  • title
  • all the embellishments to complete the pages, from ribbons to brads

The only thing that our kits don't have are tools, photos and scraps.

Page kits are a very economical and quick way to fill your albums! The average 2-page layout cost more than $15 (bet you didn't know that you spent that much did ya). By the time you buy:

  • a pack of stickers ($2-5)
  • embellishments (ribbon, brads, rhinestones, etc that's another $5-8)
  • paper (for a 2 page layout you normally need 3 sheets of cardstock, and 2-3 patterned papers. At almost $1 per sheet, you just dropped at least another $4)
  • and last but not least, title stickers or rub-ons ($3-5)

you have spent way more than you would buying a kit and you still have to cut and design your pages. Our kits come with everything precut, clear instructions (with photos), supplies needed, and all the embellishments included. If your ready to save a little money and get more pages done, try a kit. Drop by the store we have plenty for you to choose from.

Our newsletter went out Monday. I certainly hope that yall enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them (especially looking for interesting websites and techniques to include). Don't forget to leave me a comment so that you can win the stickles (that's 10 bottles free just for posting that special comment). If you would like to receive the newsletter, just subscribe above or at the store. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

No comments :