Monday, February 18, 2008

New Challenge

My pic for the last challenge..... I used the felt swirl (I sewed it on & will definitely be using that technique again) My subject is the 08 election. I used Urban Rhapsody paper. I cut out the words in front of the fan and matted them on cs to cover the holes (you can also use a 2nd sheet). I then found some pics of the candidates on the internet, printed them off, colored the edges with artist crayon, wrote a couple of notes on them with my white souffle pen. Added the pics willy nilly to the layout, wrote my journaling, used the BG alphas to add the year and done.

Here is the next challenge. I turned the sketch one time to the right and this time I challenge you to find the oldest stickers that you can in your stash. You know the ones, the first ones you ever bought and use them on this layout as a mask. This is a tough one (but quick). Can't wait to see what you do. Here's the sketch:

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I just can't seem to keep up.. My DH had sugery on his hand today..he had carrpul tunnel syndrom.. so he did laser syrgery.Just got back from winnipeg with him.. which is 3 hours away.. I drove most of the way.. but I only have a learners drivers licese.. so we had to take another driver with us.. what a tirering day..
Mariah # 2457