Monday, February 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Aaaaahhhh. I am so glad to be home! I loved being at SSAT and I gotta tell you that I met some of the most wonderful, interesting and courteous ladies (and gentlemen) while I was there! SC rocks and I'm not just saying that because I am from here. Thank you to everyone that purchased from me or that stopped by my booth to say hi, it was great to meet you.

Well the little guy was as sick as sick can be all weekend. High fever, constant naps (that does not ever happen as he says that he is way to old to take a nap), upset stomach, not eating, on and on. He is home from school again today and he was home on Friday. And guess what else, he gave it to me. So I will not be posting any layouts today, as I am going back to bed. Just wanted to post a quick note. Have a great day and blog you tomorrow!

No comments :