Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Glimmer Mist

Okay, this is the 3rd time today that I've posted but I could not wait to post this! I did some swatch cards of the glimmer mist (Candy Apple) for the ScrapStampArt Tour. So that folks can see how it really works (will also have a bottle for demos) and I have to say this stuff rocks!!!!! It didn't work well at all with the acrylic or the coated sticker, just beaded up (darn it, I had dreams of using this on an acrylic album). I put liquid adhesive on the back of the acrylic piece than sprayed the mist on and placed it on the paper (smushed it around a little and held it till the adhesive dried). The sticker is in the center of the silk flower and the mist is almost invisible. The silk flower also did not bling but the flower started out white so it had very good coverage.
but it was totally fab on the naked chipboard and the Prima flowers. I was completely surprised by how much different it looks on smooth and textured cardstock too.

No comments :