Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Debbie's Dare

Hi all! Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. The project that I have for you is.............
Stitching. Break out your needles and stitch a border, a corner or a design (such as a flower, heart, bird, etc) directly onto your layout. Any kind of stitching counts so even if you sew on a button, it counts. You can use narrow ribbon, yarn, sewing thread or floss to add beautiful touches to your layouts. Easy right? Well there is a catch. It has to be on a layout that includes:
  • 1 - 5X7 photo mat
  • 3 - 4X4 photo mats
  • 2 different patterned papers
  • the color brown
  • and a heart

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

Marla said...

I look forward to completing this challenge. Thanks for some good inspiration!! marla #3291

Anonymous said...

wonderful challenge!! had fun with this:) kris 2961

Karen Sue said...

great challange
I had alot of fun creating it
thanks
you hav a great site

D's Paper Studio said...

From Debby's Dare to Life As I Scrap It........THANK YOU for participating in one of the most fun things I've done on my blog. You are the greatest!!