Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!

And what a beautiful day it is here in Charleston. I got these from my husband.....

He is such a great guy. I absolutely adore this man. I can hardly believe that we have been married for almost 10 years and together for close to 13, it seems like we met just last week. I am still learning new things about him.

Debbie stopped by the studio yesterday with the jewelry she created for the Gifted Memories booth at ScrapStampArt and it is fabulous! Wow, this lady blows my mind with her creativity and talent. Love her! Here is a peek.....


Her work is even more beautiful in person. I can't wait to wear it.

Here is the next challenge: I turned the sketch and challenge you to use an advertisement, label, photo of a sign, etc as your title. Hand doodle the flourishes that surround the title (you can use souffle pens, gel pens, markers, paint, stickles, 3-D scribbles, whateva) Talk about outside the box fun.

I would love to see what you all are doing so make sure that you post a link to your work (don't be shy! We are all friendly here).

Have a great day!

No comments :