Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Kits at Gifted Memories

I am so excited about the new scrapbook page kits. They've just been posted to the store, but there is a very limited quantity of them so if you want one, be quick. Here's a look:

This one is my favorite. It is so pretty and bright. It also has a pocket for cards or whatever you want to use it for. I was thinking that this one would be good for my son's class V-day party (he comes home with a ton of cards).
This is a wedding one and it uses vintage lace and a specialty shimmery paper. Love it. It is very soft and feminine. Notice the bouquet in place of the "i" in bliss and the row of tiny seed pearls.
Been on a good trip lately? This kit is bright and colorful just like the tropical island it's based on. Got chalk? This page uses it!

Easter will be here before you know it. So I jumped the gun a little. I am in love with the border on these pages. Thanks for dropping by the blog! I posted Tuesday about the super easy accordian albums that I made and want to share the technique. I will post it tomorrow once I take some pics. Have a great night and blog you tomorrow.

No comments :