Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Love Busy Days.....

But I don't forget to scrap. Here is the sketch for the new challenge. Again, I just turned it to the right. On this layout, I challenge you to use a pull out mini-album, stamping and heat embossing.

Here is the pic of my completed layout for the last challenge.

I started out with some very basic supplies: 1 sheet of 12X12 CS, 2 sheets of PP, aluminum foil tape, silver brads, souffle pen, white luquitex glossy, ink pad, staples, stickers and some leftovers from old projects (I try to use them on every layout that I make and keep them in a basket by my work bench). It exploded from there! It was a lot of fun.

I missed the daily dose of scrap challenge last week! The first time in 5 weeks!!!! So bummed and I loved the sketch that she did. I get so busy on the weekends that I have to teach class that my sked and routines just go to pot. I need a planner for my planner.

ScrapStampArt Tour is this weekend and I am getting ready to go! Lots of goodies for those that are planning on stopping by. The fab jewelry by Debbie, paper bag albums, kits, lovely paper, inks and sprays. Lots of embellies. Look forward to seeing you there and if you get the newsletter, don't forget your coupon!

Have a great day and scrap you later.

1 comment :

Chris said...

Great sketch! And it worked perfectly for a "Now & Then" layout. Thanks for posting it :)