Saturday, March 14, 2015

Beauty and the Beast

I was sitting in my favorite spot, gazing out the window when it occurred to my that my home is kinda like beauty and the beast.  My Christmas cactus was flowering again and the blooms were so beautiful........



but right next to it was.........



CLUTTER!

That seems to be a running trend in my house, favorite things right next to the clutter of winter inside life.  Magazines, homeschool papers, packaging, books, pens & pencils, and just plain ole junk.  Sigh.  It is an uphill battle around here and short of replacing my husband and kid there is nothing that I can do about it.  Oh well, c'est la vie.  If anyone knows where I can get a good set of blinders, I would love to hear about it:)

It is supposed to rain all day today (yeah me) and my plan is to scrapbook all. day. long.  My husband is cooking dinner tonight so I don't even have to take a break for that (woohoo).  I've got some inspiration cooking, a sketch all queued up and a stash kit hummin and ready.  Oh the joy.
 
Love me some pagemaps........



On another note, I found the most hilarious thing for my eBay store.  I love coffee cups and will buy them all day long.  I have hundreds of them.  Of course a few always manage to make their way into my personal collection but since my mug cabinet is full, I have to be more choicy these days about what I keep.  I have to really love it.  And take into account that my family is 100% onboard with my obsession and will bring me funky cups too. 

Anywho, apparently folks were not as politically correct in the 80's and were pretty direct about what needed to be said.  These cups crack me up!  I love them!! But they are going up for sale in a couple of weeks.  :(





That's it for me but I would love to hear from you.  Are you winning the battle against clutter in your house or have you just kinda given up and handed it over to the natives?  Thanks for stopping in and have a happy, scrappy weekend!!!!!

No comments :