Monday, March 2, 2015

Sweet Little Babies 2......

A girl version......



I have to admit, and I think that I have already mentioned that as much as I enjoy making baby albums, this one was a struggle for me.  Purchasing the album and supplies just kind of fell together but I think that maybe the colors were just a little brighter than what I am used to?  I don't know, I just struggled with design & layout choices for these albums from beginning to end.  I love the end result but man did I have to work to get it. Here are the other pages.  I kept the design almost exactly the same as the boy album with just a few minor tweaks here & there.....



 

 
My favorite in both the albums, I love the little animals and those lollipop flowers.......
 
 
 
 
 
In other news, I have discovered that my "tomorrows" need a little work:).  A few days ago, I posted that I would put these photos of the girl album along with some winter photos up "tomorrow".  Tomorrow came and went several times but here they are.  We got about 6 inches of snow over the course of a couple of storms and my neighborhood looks absolutely beautiful with its winter coat on.  I love how peaceful & quiet everything is when the snow blankets it. 
 

 
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday!
 
 
 

No comments :