Thursday, March 5, 2015

This Weight is Not Going to Lose Itself...

I had this silly thought this morning when I was trying to come up with some excuses so that I could allow myself to not workout.  Yeah.  I am that bad.  If I can find a way to justify it, I will.  BUT.  I will hold myself accountable to my goal of getting healthy and work out.  Hard. 

In other news, creativity is at an all time high around here and I have really been rocking and rolling on the scrapbook front. 

My sweet little nephew Ethan.  Adore this little guy!  He is a ray of sunshine and one of the best babies ever.  I call him a little love sucker because when you pick him up he puts his arms around your neck and nuzzles his face right up under your chin.  Just sucks all of the love out of you and you can't help but hold him tight.....



I love the details on this.  I restrained myself with the colors.  I may go back and add another "happy" to the title.  It's on a separate piece of paper bc I got black pan pastel everywhere and it would not erase off of this one spot so I had to cover it up.....

 

 
I broke out a pencil, some brown ink and the utee to do the chipboard swirl.  My original thought was to just leave it raw but that looked too plain (of course).  Everything was done very loosely and messily so that the piece did not look pristine......
 
 
This is Ethan's big sister Gabby.  She is full of personality and this photo that my husband took completely shows it.  She loved her twirly, girly dress and spent most of the day spinning so that we could see how pretty her dress looked when she twirled.  My sister said that she literally gasped when she opened that photo when she got it.  This one will definitely be blown up and framed.   
 



Well, time to go and get settled in for the 4-8 inches of snow that we are expected to get today.  So excited!  I love winter and am just a little bit sad for it to be winding down.  The little guy has a homeschool snowday today so hopefully I can get some empty product packaging tossed (ie I used up so much scrap stash that I had to throw a ton of empty packages away lol). 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

No comments :