Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays Are R-O-U-G-H

That little guy. I love him so but sometimes........

He was just killing me this morning. He didn't want to wake up, he didn't want to get dressed, he didn't want to eat, he dropped his breakfast on the floor, he couldn't find his pants, he had a headache, and on and on till finally I just snapped. I yelled at the little fella and brought out the starving kids in Africa card. Yep, this day started off on the right foot. He missed the bus so I had to drive him to school and by the time we got there, we were able to talk and he was doing much better by the time I deposited him at his teachers door. Poor woman having to deal with that ball of attitude all day. Perhaps a drop in will be necessary. My mom would have sat in my class with a belt and a stink eye! hmmmmm (yes he is grounded and he has to go to bed early for the rest of the week because that behavior is not acceptable in this house. He is lucky his dad's not here or he would have had his tail feathers plucked. Mommy on the other hand, has a soft spot for the boy and can't bring herself to spank him. Especially with his face still looking a hot mess).

Okay off to do a little meditation b/cause I really need to find my center right now. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by the blog.

No comments :